Friday, November 2, 2012

Oh Hey Stranger! ♥


Well haven't I neglected this blog for a good old while? Both of them have gone down the pan really, sorry if anyone does read it! We have moved house and we are pretty busy at the moment, always something going on. We also get our new dog on Tuesday, a six year old Springer Spaniel called Milo, who we are taking in from our friends as they are also on the move. He's a big ball of fun and I can't wait to have him around, he will also be an asset to my weight loss I hope with all the walking.

Talking of weight loss, I have hit about 2 stone loss now. It hasn't even really felt too much of a struggle. Although some weeks it is tough as we are getting into these cold winter months. There's nothing better than sitting in front of the T.V. with Ed, doing a bit of crochet, and eating copious amounts of snacks. I love it, and this week it seems to have overtaken me a little. I hope to get back on track once I have Milo, and get this weekend over as we are Glamping and visiting the wedding venue.

At my heaviest, before I skydived, I was a horrendous 15st 4lbs and I can't believe I'm typing that really. I joined weight watchers at 14st 9lbs, as I lost a little bit for the skydive. I am now at 12st 9lbs and feel better already. After this bit of a bad patch I am hoping I'll get back on track, and if this picture is anything to go by, it should give me all the incentive I need.

March 2011            October 2012

So we are going up to Kendal this weekend to pay off another chunk of the cost. We are slowly but surely getting there. We are staying at a farm, in something called an Octolodge, like a luxury wooden hut with heating and a T.V. and everything. I'm looking forward to escaping for a couple of days, although I doubt it's going to do wonders for the diet living on crisps and pot noodles. 

Anywho, just a quick update, and I'll get back to the wedding posts when I have returned from Kendal!

Tilly xXx

2 comments:

  1. Yay I love your posts :)
    Aww I love dogs :) I have a springer spaniel and a black labrador.
    We are the same weight! Well done on your loss :) you look great in that photo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! How weird! I love them too I can't wait, then I can put some posts about him hehe! Thanks so much, and thanks for reading, doesn't make it feel so much of a waste of time haha! xxx

      Delete