Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Operation Wedding Dress #5 ♥


I haven't done a proper Operation Wedding Dress update since the 29th of August! Can you believe that? Slapped wrists pour moi! So I briefly mentioned in the last but one post that I had lost about 2 stone now, and in my last Operation Wedding Dress post I weighed 13st 6lbs, I am now 12st 6.5lbs so almost another stone since the last time we had a chinwag about it. I have lost 30.5lbs in total, or 2st 2.5lbs, and have gone from a size 18 - 20 to a comfortable 14. Obviously, we are on the brink of Christmas and it's going to be quite difficult to be as strict, and I am finding that already - bit of choccy here and there - but I feel like I can see a size 12 on the horizon, and that was something I could of never dreamed of before I started this.

My ultimate goal weight is 11st 1lb according to weight watchers. I think this next stone will be the hardest to shift, but I know in the new year I'm really going to try for it. My current goal in the meetings is 12st. We now have a dog, so we try and go for walks that are about 40 minutes long and I hope to build that up, and increase the pace to a jog, then a run, but we will see how that goes!

My BMI has lowered from my heaviest weight being 34.57, to now 28.09. Don't really know what it all does but I'm glad I'm now in the 20's at least. 2lb a week loss from now until Christmas would be really nice to achieve my 12st goal by then but who knows. It's nice to think hopefully this time next year I will have my wedding dress and it's all hunky dory.



Just thought I'd show you this brooch. It's from Primark and was £4.00, and I bought it to go in my hair for a ball I went to last weekend. I just think it's so pretty, and if your are looking for brooch's for a sparkly bouquet, this might be a good one without breaking the bank. I just attached it to my side bun with a load of grips.


Just another quickie, I have found a great website called Final Stitch through a lady that tweeted me it. It's a great forum for brides to be, where you can pop on photos, details about how you and your other half met, and a great site to get plenty of inspiration! My username is 'wicktilleth' if you fancy a scout round, I have a few pics on, and will keep updating as the next 17 months whizz by. I'm doing two posts today, I have more things to write about!!

Ooo Oooo and....the sweet cart and DJ are now Booked! I didn't think we were going to have a sweet cart, but it's a really tall one and fits great with the vintage theme. I can dress it up however I want, and we have chosen 12 different sweets that are unlimited all night. I also cheekily asked the company to throw in the candyfloss machine for an hour to which they have agreed! You don't ask, you don't get. So the deposit is down on that too, just got to think of all the songs we want the DJ to play over the next year as well! 

Tilly xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment